Stainless Steel Stamping Parts
Stainless steel stamping parts refer to stamped parts made of stainless steel. The specifications and models of stainless steel are different, and the manufacturers are different. The general stainless steel stamping parts are produced by processing.
(1) The yield point is high, the hardness is high, the cold work hardening effect is significant, and defects such as cracks easily occur.
(2) The thermal conductivity is worse than that of ordinary carbon steel, leading to a large deformation force, large punching force and deep drawing force.
(3) The plastic deformation is severely hardened when deep drawing, and the thin plate is easy to wrinkle or fall out.
(4) Deep drawing dies are prone to sticking, resulting in serious scratches on the outside diameter of the part.
(5) When deep drawing, it is difficult to reach the desired shape.
carbon steel,cold rollsteel,hot roll steel,zinc plate,aluminum,stainless steel, SECC, SPCC or custom
sand blasting,spray coating,galvanised,electroplate or custom
client's drawing pricing-CNC laser cutting/flame cutting/punching/stamping/pressing-folding/bending-welding-CNC machining,drilling-welding-spraycoating-assembling-packing
100% inspection before shipment.
L/C,Western Union,or30% pre T/T 70% balance before shipment
CMM 3D Coordinate Measuring Machine, 2.5D Manual Image Measuring Machine, Salt Spray Test Machine, CCD Optical Detector Detection, Arm CMM, Hardness Tester, Height Tester, Micrometer, Digital Calliper, Go-No Go Measure Gauge, Ring Gauge, Plug Gauge etc.
ISO 9001:2008, FA Inspection, PPAP, CPK Data etc.