Sheet metal processing
Sheet metal processing is a pivotal technology that sheet metal technicians need to grasp, and is also an important process for the formation of sheet metal products. Sheet metal processing includes traditional cutting and blanking, blanking, bending and forming methods and process parameters, as well as various cold stamping die structures and process parameters, various equipment working principles and handling methods, as well as new stamping technology. And new technology. The processing of metal parts of parts is called sheet metal processing.
Sheet metal processing is called sheet metal processing. Specifically, for example, the use of sheet metal to make chimneys, iron drums, oil tanks, air ducts, elbows, round heads, round spaces, funnels, etc. The main processes are shearing, bending, bending, bending, welding, riveting, etc. Certain geometric knowledge. Sheet metal parts are thin-plate hardware, that is, parts that can be processed by means of stamping, bending, stretching, etc. A general definition is a part with constant thickness during processing. Corresponding to castings, forgings, machined parts, etc.
Commonly used materials for sheet metal processing are cold rolled sheet (SPCC), hot rolled sheet (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum sheet (6061, 5052, 1010, 1060, 6063, hard aluminum, etc., stainless steel (mirror surface, brushed surface, matte surface), depending on the product's role, the choice of materials is different, generally need to consider the product's use and cost.
1. Cold rolled sheet SPCC, mainly used for electroplating and baking varnish, has low cost and easy forming, and the material thickness is ≤3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled sheet SHCC, material T ≥ 3.0mm, is also used for electroplating, painted parts, low cost, but difficult to form, mainly using flat pieces.
3. Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic board is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly used for surface treatment, and the cost is high. P material is used for spraying parts.
4. Copper; mainly used for conductive materials, the surface treatment is nickel plating, chrome plating, or no treatment, and the cost is high.
5. Aluminum plate; generally used surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. Aluminium profiles; parts with complex cross-section structures are used in a variety of plug-in boxes. The surface treatment is the same as the aluminum plate.
7. Stainless steel; mainly used without any surface treatment, high cost.